Here is the latest update on Federal, State and Local resources for COVID-19. As of Friday, April 10th the Federal Government has begun to release the stimulus checks for the Economic Impact Payments.
- Disaster loan assistance and other resources for small businesses.
- Information regarding the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Other relevant federal updates and information can be found at coronavirus.gov.
- Update your direct deposit or address and more information to receive your stimulus check
- The state website for COVID-19 updates.
- California’s Stay-At-Home Order.
- Information on filing unemployment, disability or paid sick family leave claims with the state.
- Information on healthcare and what to do if you don’t have coverage or have recently lost employer-sponsored health coverage.
- Information on taxes and the tax filing deadline extension to July 15, 2020.
- DMV extends all expiring Drivers Licenses
- Riverside County Department of Public Health
- How to Report Price Gouging in Riverside County
- Find out more about local COVID-19 Test Locations
My office is here to assist you should you have questions or require assistance (951) 894-1232.
Assemblywoman Melissa Melendez