Join us for SBA LIVE
Business Resources, including SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Paycheck Protection Q&A
The enactment of the Flexibility Act will provide businesses with more time and flexibility to keep their employees on the payroll and ensure their continued operations. Click HERE to read about the upcoming procedures and important changes.
- Folder of Important Information compiled by SBA OC/IE District Office
- PPP FAQs (Updated 5/19/2020)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application & Instructions
- A new Interim Final Rule related to loan forgiveness (5/22/2020)
- SBA Loan Review Procedures and Related Borrower and Lender Responsibilities (5/22/2020)
- How to Calculate PPP Loan Amounts
- PPP Round Loan Data (Approvals through 5/23)
UPDATED 6/15: The SBA's Orange County / Inland Empire District Office, in collaboration with SCORE, is holding this call in order to provide you with the latest information. Today, we plan to provide a brief overview of the recently released forgiveness application & instructions, and get more in-depth as the material becomes familiar to all parties.
At this time, only agricultural-related businesses are able to apply for new Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and EIDL Advances due to limitations in funding availability and the unprecedented submission of applications already received.
Please join today's Zoom call at 2:00 p.m. (PST) to learn more about the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), EIDL Advance, and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP/P3) and get your questions answered.
We will be covering the latest information, providing updates, and holding a Q&A session for attendees. Join us again if you didn’t get your question answered.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.