How To Do Business With The State of CA
Do you own or work for a small business? Are you interested in expanding your client base? Perhaps you should look into the government sector. The State of California does business with numerous Small Businesses (SB) throughout the state, buying products and services in IT, construction, temporary labor and even pencils.
This webinar will cover:
- Becoming a Certified Small Business (SB) or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE).
- Accessing the California State Contractors Register (CSCR)
- Becoming a California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) Contractor.
- State and local government agencies shop and compare CMAS for the best value, product, services, and more
- Marketing your business to State Agencies
Date and Time:
Wednesday, October 14 @ 11 AM