COVID - CA Relief Grant
$475 million of funding administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate will be distributed by Lendistry as the Intermediary, with certain third-parties designated by Lendistry to provide additional support (“Partners”).
• Anticipate issuing grants in the following two (2) rounds of distributions: o Round 1 – approximately $237.5 million o Round 2 – approximately $237.5 million
• The program is not on a “first come, first served” basis.
• The application portal for each round will open for applicants for a designated period of time determined by Lendistry.
• Partners will conduct outreach and marketing to ensure small, vulnerable and disadvantaged businesses and nonprofits have access to the grant application platform.
• Partners will provide technical assistance to business owners and nonprofits (to include translation/interpretation services) during application preparation and online submission.
• Once applications are received, Lendistry will process for eligibility. Once rounds close, grant awards will be distributed based on the program priority factors.