Description: The SBA’s Orange County / Inland Empire District office, in collaboration with SCORE, invites you to join us to learn more about standard SBA programs such as the 7(a) and 504 loan programs and other funding options made possible by the CARES Act, the Economic Aid Act, and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. We will also conduct a Q&A session for attendees.
Please Join Us!
Tuesday, Aug. 3: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
Topic: SBA Funding To Help Grow Your Business with Guest Speaker Stacey Sanchez, Senior Community Loan Officer – CDC Small Business Finance
Wednesday, Aug. 4: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
Topic: EIDL, Targeted Advance
Thursday, Aug. 5: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
Topic: PPP Forgiveness Process
*Click on the date above to register now*
- SBA Funding Programs
- List of Previous Recordings
- SBA OC/IE District Office COVID 19 Resources – Box.com
Our Resource Partners are here to help you…
If you need assistance navigating any of SBA’s funding options, or with general business guidance, SBA’s resource partners are available to help.
- Orange County and Inland Empire SBDC Network
- Inland Empire Women’s Business Center & Coachella Valley Women’s Business Center
- Orange County SCORE, Inland Empire SCORE, & Coachella Valley SCORE
- SoCal Veterans Business Outreach Center
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center(Government contracting)
Other local resource partner organizations can be found at: SBA.gov/local-assistance